Oct 30, 2012

Developer v/s Tester

ROFL....Dedicated to all Developers and Testers:)

Tester: Hey Developer, I found a bug in your code. listen, just Type a text in
username text box and press enter. Beep sound doesn't appear.

Developer: Is this a bug? I have no requirement that beep
sound should come. Anyway, I will fixed.

After 2 days,

Developer: Hi QA friend, bug is fixed. Please check.



After 2 days,

Tester : I have re-opened the bug because sound is not coming in
some PCs. My colleague is not getting the sound,but Sound is coming in my machine.
why so ?
Fixed it.


After another 2 days,


Developer: This is Not a bug. I found that your colleague has
Old IBM machine. Unlike your DELL machine, IBM machines do not have inbuilt
speakers.

so, Close the bug.

Another 2 days,


Tester : I have re-opened the bug because sound tone is
Different across different machines. Sound is coming as 'BEEP' in my machine, but
My colleague who is having IBM machine is getting the sound as 'TONG'.

Developer: IS this a bug, DAMMNN... What can i do for the bug? The
Two machines are built in such a way that they produce different sounds. Do
You expect the developers to rebuild the IBM processors to make them equal?

Please close the bug.

Another 2 days,


Tester : I have re-opened the bug because intensity of beep on two Dell's machine is different
. My machine produces Beep sound of intensity 10 DB whereas another machine produces
Sound worth 20 DB. Fix your code accordingly and then i will check

Another 2 days later,


Developer: OHHH...it's not a BUG. I have observed that the
Volume set is different on the two machines.please make it same before I get mad and

I BEG you to close the bug.

Another 2 days,



Tester : I have re-opened the bug.

Developer : What ? Why?? What more stupid reasons???



Tester: Sound intensity is different when machines are placed at different buildings. So, I have re-opened it.

After 2 days,



Developer: I need to made some civil scientist to observe the noise intensity of two buildings, i wll let you know.
Please, Please CLOSE it. otherwise i will close myself


After 1 year

Tester : I am re-opeing the bug. During the year, I requested
The clients to arrange two civil scientist to check the buildings but when i test, I found that
intensity of sound still varying. So, I am re-opening the BUG.

Developer : SHITTTT.....I am really mad now.


Tester : We have found another bug, Sound not play when we put machin in VACCUM


Developer : WHAT ??? ??? ???

Result-----------------------
Developer is now in mental hospital while Tester has become QA Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment